EARTHQUAKE Plus is a naturally derived bioavailable humic substance that can be applied to a variety of soil types and crops: pre-plant, at planting, during the growing season, and post-harvest. EARTHQUAKE Plus can be applied with starters and with in-season foliar applications.
- Contains both Humic and Fulvic acids PLUS an added biological package
- Beneficial biology
- Bacillus Amyloliquefaciens
- Bacillus Licheniformis
- Bacillus Megaterium
- Bacillus Pumilus
- Bacillus Subtilis
- Can be applied pre-plant, at planting, during the growing season, and post-harvest
- Can be applied with most herbicides, fungicides, and pesticides
- Available in 2.5G, 275G and Bulk
Proprietary extraction process resulting in bioavailability and preservation of the naturally occurring microbiology.
Cost efficient – Easy to apply – Versatile for all soil types and crops!
“Earthquake Plus is ideal for extreme sandy soils and where organic matter (crop residue) is present. In addition to the benefits of humic, this product also contains 5 different strains of bacillus. Bacillus assists with soil mineralization, helps breaks down organic matter so it is usable, and chelates, phosphorous, iron, zinc, and other minor nutrients. It can be applied at planting, during the growing season and is also a great product to apply post-harvest to address crop residue breakdown.”