2.5 Gallon, 250 Gallon
N2-GROW™ is designed and formulated to penetrate the toughest of soils and drive moisture into the sub-surface, allowing it to be utilized during those times when the upper layers of your soil become dry and unproductive. During this dry period, the co-ploymer wetting agent allows the water to be held in suspension to be wicked up into the rooting zone along with the nutrients that have been made readily available by the N2-GROW™ complex of specialty enzymes.
- For use as a soil penetrant, apply 8 ounces per acre 3 to 5 times per season as needed
- Can be applied with liquid fertilizers
- If water is already sitting on top of soil, apply 8 to 16 ounces per acre
- Can be applied at planting (4 to 8 ounces per acre) or through pivot irrigation at 8 ounces per acre, up to 5 times per season
- Ideal for soils that hold water and poorly drain